Jennifer Laycock, editor of Search Engine Guide, has authored a new eBook entitled “Small Business Guide to Search Engine Marketing” specifically for small business owners. Jennifer has been involved in Internet marketing since 1995 and with search engine optimization (SEO) since 2001. Although I have not reviewed the eBook yet, I am sure it is packed with valuable information that will help any small business owner understand more about the benefits and “how-to’s” of search engine marketing.
Some of the topics that are covered are as follows:
- the basics of search engine marketing
- the number one rule of search engine optimization
- the number one rule of pay per click advertising
- how to set your pay per click budget
- why submitting your site isn’t necessary
- how to find the search terms your customers use
- how to develop a link building strategy
- simple changes you can make to increase sales
- how to find and hire a professional
After spending seven years working for a variety of digital marketing agencies and serving as an in-house SEO for a mid-size e-commerce company, Jennifer now serves as an independent search marketing consultant for small to mid-size businesses throughout the United States. She is also chief editor of Robert Clough’s popular Search Engine Guide. It was Robert who really gave me my first online publishing break and through whom I was able to meet Jennifer.
At $79, you not only get what I am sure will be a great and informative book, but you will be able to ask the author questions. Jennifer doesn’t believe your education should end when you reach the last page of the book so a private forum has been set up where you can ask questions and discuss the book with Jennifer herself.
Click here to learn more.