Want to hear and meet some of the most recognized experts in the industry of search marketing? Then you will want to put the next High Rankings® Search Engine Marketing Seminar on your agenda which is to be held in the San Francisco area at the Holiday Inn Walnut Creek which is conveniently located in the center of the San Francisco East Bay. The event takes place on March 30-31st, 2006.
Search marketing experts Jill Whalen, Scottie Claiborne, Karon Thackston, Christine Churchill, Matt Bailey and Diane Aull will be on hand conducting informative seminars and answering questions as well. These seminars provide a smaller and more informal setting compared to the larger Search Engine Strategies shows. Therefore attendees enjoy a more intimate experience then they may at one of the larger shows.
Who should attend this search engine seminar?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to obtain more targeted search engine traffic for their website.
- All Webmasters and website designers who need to understand how to create search-engine-friendly designs.
- All budding SEO enthusiasts who need to learn the SEO basics in order to start their own search engine optimization company.
- Anyone who is confused about how to get their site found online and needs someone to explain it to them in simple terms that they can understand, using methods that they can implement right away.
- Anyone interested in understanding how usability and SEO work together at a very fundamental level.
- Those who’ve received bad advice or who hired a bad SEO company in the past who may have gotten their Web site banned or penalized in one or more of the major search engines.
- Site owners and Webmasters who want to learn more about pay-per-click search engine advertising.
- Those interested in learning to write great Web copy for their users and the search engines.
- People who are confused about how to measure search engine marketing campaigns effectively.
Click here to register but don’t put it off. The seminar takes place next week and they are almost full. Jill is offering a 25% discount to our readers. Simply use “SEARCHRANK” for your discount code.