Freshbooks, a company that delivers fast and simple invoicing and time tracking services to help you manage business has put together a new fall series of free teleseminars focusing on everything from paid search advertising to web analytics to project management. The seminars start this Thursday and will run every week at 1pm EST for the next nine weeks.
Here is the line up…
- September 14th – Generate Referrals for Your Business
John Jantsch of Duct Tape Marketing will teach you best practices that any web designer, consultant or service provider can use to help grow their business by generating referrals.
- September 21st – Introduction to Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Andrew Goodman of Page Zero Media will cover how and why to set up a Pay-Per-Click advertising campaign. Get a firm understanding of the basics to creating and managing your ads.
- September 28th – Advanced Pay-Per-Click Advertising
Andrew Goodman of Page Zero Media will cover more advanced PPC topics like bidding strategies, click fraud and Google landing page quality guidelines can complicate your campaigns.
- October 26th – Introduction to Web Analytics
John Marshall of ClickTracks will discuss why you should analyze your site traffic. The best method is to collect the data you need and what to do with that data.
- November 2th – Advanced Web Analytics
John Marshall of ClickTracks will help you move beyond ROI, analyze click fraud, and optimize your conversion funnel.
- November 9th – Introduction to Building Traffic to Your Website
Jennifer Laycock of Search Engine Guide will help you understand the fundamentals of building site traffic and help you get the job done. This call will cater to small business owners who are not necessarily web designers.
- November 16th – Advanced Traffic Building Techniques for Your Website
Jennifer Laycock of Search Engine Guide will focused on more advanced traffic drivers like viral marketing and online reputation management. This call will cater to small business owners who are not necessarily web designers.
- November 30th – How to Successfully Manage Projects
Craig Fitzpatrick of Devshop will help you learn how to better manage your projects, meet deadlines, reduce risks and improve client satisfaction.
- December 7th – Persuade More People to Do Business on Your Website
Jefferey Eisenberg of Future Now Inc. will help you learn about persuasion architecture and the strategies Jeff’s team uses to deliver results.
That’s a great line up of speakers. Thanks to Jennifer for the hat tip.