Marketing Pilgrim has launched a contest to give away a search engine marketing scholarship prize worth more than $5,000. Andy’s goal is to help one lucky winner to either start their career in search engine marketing or improve their existing skills further.
Here’s what is being giving away as part of the $5,000 prize package:
- Full conference pass to the Search Engine Strategies conference held in Chicago this December. (courtesy of Incisive Media)
- A 2-day pass to an upcoming SEO Workshop with the choice of “Beginner” or “Advanced” training levels. (courtesy of Search Engine Workshops)
- A one-year subscription to KeywordDiscovery.com keyword research tool. (courtesy Trellian)
- A copy of Aaron Wall’s “SEO Book”. (courtesy SEOBook.com)
- A copy of “Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day” by authors Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin. (courtesy YourSEOPlan.com)
- One-on-one consulting and training with search engine marketing consultant Andy Beal. (courtesy Marketing Pilgrim)
- More prizes to be announced.
All that is required is for participants to write and submit an article about a search engine marketing subject. A panel of judges will then review entries and decide on a list of winners of which one will end up winning the grand prize. More details and content rules can be found at Marketing Pilgrim.