Okay so I’m officially on vacation this week and trying my best to stay away from the computer. However I thought I throw a quick post up announcing a nifty little quiz Matt McGee put together of Small Business SEM. The quiz is called 2007 Search Marketing Quiz and includes 11 multiple choice questions related to the “industry” of search marketing, meaning it is not necessarily a test to test your knowledge of SEM but rather how familiar you are with the news and people related to the industry.
Here’s how it works (in Matt’s own words):
1. There are 11 multiple-choice questions.
2. The clock starts ticking as soon as you click the link below.
3. As soon as you get one wrong, the quiz is over for you.
4. The winner will be the person who gets the most questions correct in the shortest period of time. (If there’s still a tie, the winner will be the … I don’t know … maybe the person who has linked to this blog the most, or something like that.)
5. The winner will get a hearty congratulations on this blog, a link, and his/her choice of:
- $25 iTunes gift certificate (U.S. store only), or
- $25 Amazon.com gift certificate, or
- $25 cash money via Paypal
6. The quiz will remain open until late Friday evening, U.S. Pacific time.
I completed the quiz but am not too confident I did it in the best time. I’m happy enough that I completed it as many others have failed.
Ready to try it for yourself? Click this link to begin.