I am currently in Seattle where despite the rain, I am enjoying the weather immensely. I left the 100 plus degree weather in Phoenix yesterday and will be here till Thursday, attending SMX Advanced. Last night’s network reception hosted by Microsoft was wonderful and presented to opportunity to be reconnected ‘in real life’ with old friends in the industry if search and social media.
Today I will be pretty busy, live blogging four sessions for Search Engine Roundtable. I will try to post summaries here but the meat will be over at SE Roundtable. In fact Barry Schwartz, Tamar Weinberg, Justin Davy and myself will be providing coverage of just about every session available here. Here is a list of what I will be covering over the next two days.
Day 1: June 3rd
- 9:15am – 10:00am – Money For What? Search Marketing Payment Models
- 1:30pm – 2:45pm – Creating Value In Your SEM Businesses
- 3:15pm – 4:30pm – Closing The Loop: Are You Tracking Every Lead?
- 5:00pm – 5:45pm – You&A With Matt Cutts
Day 2: June 4th
- 9:00am – 10:00am – Search Marketing & Surviving A Recession
- 10:45am – 12:00pm – Platform Considerations for the Microsoft Stack and LAMP Stack
- 1:45pm – 3:00pm – Diagnosing Web Site Architecture Issues
- 3:15pm – 4:30pm – Expert Technical Review of Your Website
There will probably not be much time for any sightseeing. I would like to go to the top of the Space Needle but that will depend on the weather tomorrow. Besides, my wife Irma could not make the trip and I like to save all that touristy and sightseeing stuff to do with her. Maybe next time.
At any rate, if you are here and see me blogging away somewhere, please come up and say hi, especially if we haven’t yet met in real life. And if you are not here but want to get an idea of what is being presented in this “advanced” style of conference, then be sure to check our Search Engine Roundtable over the next two days. Session notes will be posted almost immediately following each session.