I’m currently attending the Small Business Unleashed conference being held in Columbus Ohio where I will be live-blogging a total of 9 sessions. I am joined by Diane Aull, Jackie Baker and Scott Allen who will be live-blogging sessions as well. For the most part, I believe the four of us will be able to cover all sessions on the first day as well as most of the workshops occurring on the second day.
Small Business Marketing Unleashed (SBMU for short) is designed specifically for small to medium sized business, teaching them online marketing skills that will help them to grow their businesses. Topics such as web site architecture, organic and paid search marketing, link building, social media marketing, blogging and so much more are taught by industry leading experts. because it is a smaller and more intimate conference, attendees get very personalized attention that they would not normally get at some of the larger conferences.
I will be posting summaries of each session in almost real time. You will be able to find my notes and thoughts on each session almost immediately after each session ends on the Search Engine Guide website. After the conference is over, I will post a summary here and provide any key takeaways I was able to pick up from the conference as a whole.
Here is a list of the sessions and workshops I will be covering:
Monday Keynote and Sessions
- A Common Sense Approach to Online Marketing - Jennifer Laycock, Matt Bailey, Stoney deGeyter and Matt McGee
- Building a Community – Sage Lewis
- Creating Great Content – Heather Lloyd-Martin
- Blogging for Business – Mack Collier
- Link Building – Debra O’Neil Mastaler
- The Impact of Universal Search – Michael Stebbins
Tuesday Keynote and Workshops
- Connecting the Dots: Online (Brand) Reputation Management - Christina Kerley
- Blogging Workshop – Mack Collier
- Free and Low Cost Tools – Matt McGee
Be sure to check out Search Engine Guide over the next couple of days for all the details from myself and the others of what is being presented in this quality conference.