Recession Buster SEO Site Audit ServicesWith the current state of the world's economy, many businesses are experiencing trying times. Despite these tough times, companies with an online presence still have to market themselves. To simply do nothing due to the economy and budgetary restraints is to retreat and in essence give up.
This is where we can help. Our Recession Buster SEO Site Audit services can help you identify whether SEO best practices are in place. Has the Google Panda and Penguin updates diminished web site traffic you were once enjoying? A professional SEO site audit can identify key areas that have been negatively affected by Panda and Penguin algorithm updates.
Starting at just $500, SearchRank CEO and Founder, David Wallace, who has 15 plus years of experience in SEO and other facets of search marketing, will personally review your web site and put together specific advice and ideas on how you can optimize your site for organic search engines.
What Dose SEO Site Audit Consist Of?A Site Audit typically includes the following items:
- Review keyword mapping strategy (matching targeted keywords to
- Review on-page elements such as title tags, meta description tags,
content, image alt attributes, internal linking structure, code bloat,
- Review of the most important off-page factor inbound links (external
sites linking to you)
- Ensure SEO strategy is Panda/Penguin compliant
- All findings are documented and written in such a way that you or
your webmaster can implement the advice
- Follow-up email access with David to discuss the findings