Internet Marketing Tools
While not a complete list of all the great Internet marketing tools currently available, here are a few of our favorites, many of which we use ourselves.
Internet Marketing Toolsets
- Raven - An
online platform that helps users quickly research, manage, monitor and
report on SEO, social media and other Internet marketing campaigns. Its
collaborative, multi-user features and fast, professional reports make it
the software choice of thousands of online marketers worldwide.
- SEOmoz Pro - Full feature
toolset that combines SEO management, social media monitoring, actionable
recommendations, and so much more in one easy-to-use platform.
- SEOBook - Offers a wide array of free and paid SEO tools to SEO professionals and DIY webmasters including popular tools - SEO Toolbar, SEO For Firefox and Rank Checker.
Keyword Research Tools
- Keyword Discovery - Offered by Trellian, compiles keyword search statistics from over 180 search engines world wide, to create the most powerful
Keyword Research tool. Tells you the search phrases people use to find products and services, as well as the search terms that drive traffic to your competitors.
- Wordtracker - A keyword analysis tool designed to help one determine which keyword phrases to use in their search engine ranking strategy. This valuable tool can tell how often people search for a
specific term and how many competing sites use that same term on search engines.
- Google AdWords Keyword Tool - Get ideas for new keywords that can help you improve your ad relevance. If you're running your ads on broad-matched keywords, you may also find additional terms that may trigger your ads.
- AuthorityLabs - A rank monitoring tool that is used daily by consultants, agencies, bloggers, and internet marketing pros. Save time and get a better understanding of how your site is positioned in Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
- GetListed.org - An easy-to-use online tool that makes the process of claiming business listings at Google Places, Bing Local, Yelp, and other prominent local search engines more efficient.
- Majestic SEO
- Currently has one of the largest commercial link intelligence database
in the world, which is used by SEOs, new media specialists, affiliate
managers and online marketing experts for a variety of uses surrounding
online prominence including link building, reputation management, website
traffic development, competitor analysis and news monitoring.
- Ontolo - A suite of link building tools that will help accomplish a variety of link building tasks such as discovering new link prospects, qualifying the value of links, and link management \ reporting to name a few.
Online Reputation Management
- Trackur - Monitor your online reputation, news mentions, PR campaigns, employees, or competition with Trackur's social media monitoring tools that are easy to use, yet offer a surprising number of features.
- Allwhois.com -
Automatically locates the appropriate "whois" database server for a
particular domain name, queries that database for information about that
domain name, and returns all available data. In addition, a domain name
availability check will also be performed, even if a particular domain
extension doesn't have a searchable whois database.
GSiteCrawler - This tool will check your server headers and the
HTTP result codes it returns, following any redirects it finds along the
way, whenever possible.
- Kloth.net DIG
- Query a DNS domain nameserver to lookup and find IP address information
of computers in the internet. Convert host and domain names to IP
addresses and vice versa.
- Network-Tools.com - Run a multiple array of domain operations including Ping, Lookup, Trace, Whois and more.
Search Engine Crawler Simulators
- Lynx Viewer
- A service that allows web authors to see what their pages will look
like (sort of) when viewed with Lynx, a text-mode web browser.
- Summit Media Spider Simulator - Spider simulator that provides you with a report on aspects of the page that are used to determine how highly in a search engine the page is ranked and also gives some general usability feedback.
Web Analytics/ROI Tracking
- A tracking and reporting service which determines the effectiveness of
your web site marketing, which can save you money by determining what
types of marketing are not working.
- Google Analytics
- Free analytics service that not only lets you measure sales and
conversions, but also gives you fresh insights into how visitors use your
site, how they arrived on your site, and how you can keep them coming
- HitsLink - A leading
online service to track hundreds of real-time website statistics. Easy to
implement, simply paste a small tracking script on your site's pages and
start viewing reports within seconds.
- Outlook Express Backup Wizard - This handy software creates a backup copy of email messages, attachments, address book, list of blocked senders, identities, accounts, message rules, and signatures. Also useful when in keeping Outlook Express in sync if you use multiple computers.
Do you have a tool that is not featured here but you strongly think it should be? Feel free to Contact Us to suggest that your tool be featured here along with these other great tools.