As more and more businesses are focusing on video content to get their message across to the masses, one of the ways they are accomplishing this in a live setting is with Facebook Live. In fact, Facebook Live videos are quickly becoming one of the most engaging features on the social media platform. The downfall is that the “live video” experience is taking place away from your own web site.
So the question begs to answer, “How can I embed Facebook live stream video directly into my web site?”
Sure it is easy enough even for the novice to embed a Facebook Live video that has already been published into your web site with a simple link or embed code, but what about a “live streaming” Facebook Live video, as it is happening live? This is not as straight-forward. At least not until now!
The good news is that if you are running a WordPress web site (who isn’t using WordPress), there is a plugin that will allow Facebook Live videos to play on your web site at the very moment they go live. The plugin is called Facebook Live Video Auto Embed for WordPress and is available for $49. Here are some of the features of the plugin:
- 100% Self Hosted – No dependency on any external server as you get the full code on your web site.
- 100% Secure – No authorization of any external Facebook App as you create your own Facebook App.
- One-Time Payment With Lifetime Updates – No recurring billing is required.
- Premium Technical Support – Their qualified technical support is always ready to help out with any issues.
- Continuously Progressing – New premium features are released with each new update.
Now as good as that all sounds and as affordable the plugin is, it is not “plug and play” like most WordPress plugins are. This one requires a bit of set up that may curtail novice WordPress users from taking advantage of this great plugin. Specifically you will have to be able to do the following tasks:
- Download and install the plugin on your WordPress application
- Ensure your web hosting is running PHP 5.4 or higher
- Ensure your web site is secure (serving up pages via HTTPS)
- Create a Facebook App so you can obtain a App ID and App Secret (so plugin can connect to your live stream)
- Make sure cURL is enabled on your server or hosting package.
While the first three steps are relatively simple, the fourth and fifth require a bit more technical knowledge than most site owners might possess. That is where can help! We are now offering a service where we will purchase, install and implement this plugin on your WordPress driven web site for only $300. That includes the $49 ($51 with taxes) license fee for the plugin and a $250 installation fee to install and implement the plugin.
So what are you waiting for? If you are already using Facebook Live video streaming to connect with your customer base and would like to do so through your WordPress powered web site, but need professional help in doing so, Contact Us today and select “Facebook Live Streaming for WordPress” in the Areas of Interest section.