I recently presented, along with Jay Berkowitz, Rebecca Murtagh and Lisa Buyer, in a session entitled “The Convergence of Social Media & Search” at PubCon Las Vegas 2011 and in my presentation, listed several sites that will allow user to submit their Infographics. As promised in my presentation, I have listed those sites in this post.
1. visual.ly – The world’s largest community for sharing infographics and data visualizations. Free to join of which once you do, can then submit Infographics
2. Infographic Journal – Offers free submission of infographics with some paid options as well.
3. Infographics Archive – This site utilizes a submit form which collects the data and then has to be reviewed and approved before it is posted.
4. Submit Infographics – Use the submit form to send your information which then has to be reviewed prior to it going live.
5. Infographic Love – Accepts free infographic submission that are social media, SEO or tech based only.
6. Infographic Directory – Accepts free submission of infographics so long as infographic meets quality guidelines.
7. Graphs.net – Offers free submission as well as 3 paid options ranging from $25 to $99. Paid submissions offer expedited publishing as well as other features.
There you have it. Any others I missed? Please feel free to include them in the Comments section of this post.