The results are in for Search Engine Journal’s 2007 Search Blogs Awards. This is SEJ’s third installment of this contest in which they nominated the best of the best in 18 separate categories.
I had announced last week that we were nominated as one of the top ten SEO blogs which I think is an honor in and of itself. We didn’t win the number one spot in that category which is justifiable as there were much better SEO sites we were contending with.
With no further ado, here is a list of the winners. Congratulations to all!
- Best Search Industry News Blog – Search Engine Land
- Best SEO Blog – Search Engine Roundtable
- Best SEM Blog – Search Engine Journal
- Best SEO Plugin for WordPress – All in One SEO Pack
- Best Link Building Blog – Jim Boykin
- Best Social Media Marketing or Optimization Blog – Dosh Dosh
- Best Local Search Blog – Small Business SEM Blog
- Best Google Blog Not Owned by Google – Google Blogoscoped
- Best Search Engine Corporate Blog – Google Webmaster Central Blog
- Best Contextual Advertising Blog – ShoeMoney
- Best Affiliate Marketing Blog – ShoeMoney
- Best Search Engine Community/Forum – Sphinn
- Best Search Engine Research Blog – SEO by the SEA
- Breakout Blog of 2007 – Dosh Dosh
- Best Search Conference Coverage of 2007 – Search Engine Roundtable
- Best Search Conference Coverage in Photos – Rebecca Kelley with her SEOMoz Cartoons
- Best Search Marketing Facebook Group – Facebook Whores for SEO, SMO and SEM Awareness
- Most Giving Search Blogger – Rand Fishkin