I live and breath SEO and SEM. It is certainly a passion of mine and has been for some nine years now. However even passions can get weary and sometimes I just need a break. With that thought, my friend Matt McGee has come up with a list of 21 signs that may indicate you need a break from SEO.
Here are a few of my favorites.
3) The S, E, and O keys on your keyboard are broken.
4) When your son tells you he wants to go play in the sandbox, you tell him it doesn’t exist.
5) When your son tells you he wants to go play in the sandbox, you fear you won’t see him again for eight months.
6) You think the idea of spending four days in Chicago in December sounds fun.
12) You feel uncomfortable and out of place at a minor league baseball game because you don’t see a Text Link Ads advertisement on the outfield wall.
18) When your daughter brings home a new boyfriend to meet you, your first thought is to check his backlinks.
The full list can be found at Matt’s Blog. Enjoy!