First there was PayPerPost which was followed by ReviewMe, both of which are relatively new services that pay bloggers to write about web sites, products, services, and even companies. Now Text Link Brokers will soon launch SponsoredReviews.com to compete with the other two. How will this new service differentiate themselves from the other two? For starters they claim to offer lower transaction fees and a bidding system. Following are a few key points the service will offer.
- Lower Transaction Fees – Their transaction fees will be much lower than Reviewme, which means more money for the blogger and more affordable pricing for the advertisers.
- Search for Both Publishers and Advertisers – Advertisers can search for publishers and publishers can search for advertisers.
- Automated Rating System – Our rating system will make it easy to find high quality blogs.
- Bidding System – Advertisers and publishers can negotiate pricing.
- Manual Pricing – Bloggers will be able to set their own prices. Their system will make recommendations based on a automated ratings system, but bloggers will be able to choose their own price.
- Full Disclosure Required – They take their own responsibility very seriously.
- Tag Based Organization – The interface is well organized and easy to use.
- Quality Standards – Their minimum standards for bloggers will insure that only quality blogs are allowed into the system.
- Customer Service – They will have dedicated live support available during regular business hours.
- Large Base of Advertisers – 360 Enterprises, Inc. currently serves thousands of businesses, which will be hot to purchase reviews from bloggers.
- Service Oriented Model – Their large staff will be actively working with advertisers and bloggers to maximize exposure.
- Bi-Weekly Payouts – Get paid fast! Most of their competitors payout monthly.
You won’t see this blogger accepting pay anytime soon to write up reviews, at least on this site. However I can certainly see the opportunity to offer this type of service to clients looking for links and traffic from honest reviews or their products and services. It will be interesting to see how these new service offering splay out and what kind of impact it has on helping web sites to improve their visibility in the organic search listings as well as drive direct traffic.